Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JuicyLucy JuicyLucy is offline

Default Help with VBA...

Hi

Can anyone help me at all?

I am trying to write a macro in VBA that will extract information from one
workbook to another. It would need to extract information only if a specific
cell had a value above zero and then it would need to write the extracted
information on to a list and it would need to update every time a change was
made to calls in the initial workbook. Is this even possible?

I am also trying to get excel to sort from a list of codes on several
different worksheets, add the values for each code and transfer them to a
sheet at the front of the workbook. Is this possible?

Would be most grateful if anyone can help me...?!