Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Yet Another VSTO Publishing Problem

Hello,
I try to publish a VSTO Excel solution, on my development system
everything's fine. But when I try to run it on anyother mashine (without VS
installation) it doesn't work.
The problem is it doesn't show any error messages. It starts normally, it
shows the actionpane just the way it suppose to, all the dialogboxes are
great, the remote calls are working fine, but as soon the programm tries to
edit anything on the excel sheet it just dont! The only thing that works is
getting a new sheet but allready to rename doesn't work....
Any ideas what it could be?
PS: Sorry for my poor english...
--
Thanks for your help

Greetings Kassian
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi it's me again.
After some research I found the problem, but not the solution.
To get an extended worksheet I use the function

Public Function CreateViewForWorksheet(ByVal workSheet As
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Worksheet) As
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.Worksheet
Me.VBProject.VBComponents.Item(1)

Dim WorkSheetView As Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.Worksheet
Dim hostprovider As
Microsoft.VisualStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime. IHostItemProvider

hostprovider =
RuntimeCallback.GetService(GetType(Microsoft.Visua lStudio.Tools.Applications.Runtime.IHostItemProvid er))

WorkSheetView = New
Microsoft.Office.Tools.Excel.Worksheet(hostprovide r, RuntimeCallback,
workSheet.CodeName, Microsoft.VisualBasic.Constants.vbNull, workSheet.Name)

Return WorkSheetView

End Function

This doesn't work on a mashine without visualstudio runtime but register the
vs runtime dll didn't work also.
Any ideas?

--
Thanks for your help