Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default problem with excel data & charts publishing to web

hi,

I have one big excel doc with cca 30 sheets...
and i'm trying to publish some data (tables & charts) on sharepoint web site

first page I publish is entire workbook with all sheets
on other 30 pages i must publish 30 different sheets (same workbook)

when I publish all that, everything is ok and looks fine...
of course, I use auto republish option!!!!

but... when I try to save main excel document with new or same data
excel republish all data and then I have problems...

publishing of the first page went well, I can see tables & charts...
but... on other pages, I can see only tables, I can't see charst...

I was looking on folders, and see that pictures (charts) are created on
server when I publish documents for the first time, but later and when I'm
trying to save excel (republishing), all my pictures (charts) are gone
except pictures in first folder where my entire workbook is published.
(!?!?)

so, let's conclude...
first published page where is entire workbook is working (data & charts)
on all other published pages I can see only data (without charts) :((

Please, help me!!!

p.s. sorry for my bad english :))