Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default paste in hidden sheet

Can I paste something via VBA into a hidden worksheet without first unhiding
it?

--
Thanks
Shawn

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes. The trick is that you can not use selection as you can only select on
visible active sheets...

Sheets("Sheet1").Range("A1").Copy Destination:=Sheets("Sheet2").Range("B2")

This code does not do any selecting so it should work for you...
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson