Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Scroll to last row with Data

Hi,
Is there a way to scroll down to the last row that contains data? I'm using
the "LASTINCOLUMN" Function right now to get a value, but would also at times
like to go physically to the last row too.

I would run this procedure by pushing a command button.

I understand how to connect the button to the procedure.

I tried the archives but maybe didn't word it right.

Thank you for your time,
Amy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I use this to goto the last row then scroll up so the last row is near
the bottom.
Application.Goto reference:=Cells _
(ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeLastCell).Row, 1), _
Scroll:=True
ActiveWindow.SmallScroll Up:=40 'Change 40 as needed

Charles