Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Ron de Bruin - Using PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) instead of Copy

Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

..Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Maybe ...

..Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy

DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "A").pastespecial paste:=xlpastevalues

Two lines--no continuation characters.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

..Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy

DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "A").Pastespecial xlValues

would be my thought.

Tom Ogilvy

"Bob" wrote:

Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Default Ron de Bruin - Using PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) instead of C

Tom,
I tried that, but got an error message. Thanks all the same.
Bob

"Bob" wrote:

Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Dave,
That did the trick! Thanks a million!!!
Regards, Bob

Maybe ...

Bob wrote:

Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Use this Bob

With sh.Range("A8").CurrentRegion

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy

With DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "A")
.PasteSpecial xlPasteValues, , False, False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
End With

End With

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Bob" wrote in message ...
Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bob Bob is offline

Ron,