Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Ron de Bruin - Using PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) instead of Copy

Maybe ...

..Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy

DestSh.Cells(Last + 1, "A").pastespecial paste:=xlpastevalues

Two lines--no continuation characters.

Bob wrote:

Ron,
Sorry to bother you, but I need to change the following line in the macro
you sent me:

.Offset(1, 0).Resize(.Rows.Count - 1, .Columns.Count).Copy DestSh.Cells(Last
+ 1, "A")

from a Copy operation to a PasteSpecial (xlPasteValues) operation. Could
you kindly tell me how to change it? Thanks for your help.
Regards, Bob

--

Dave Peterson