Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ski Ski is offline

Default FileSaveAs Project to Access

I am trying to save a MS Project File to MS Access based on user input,

so i can't specify an exact path. I need to save the data from
Project to Access (using FileSaveAs). Here is the piece of code that
does
not work. Thanks in advance:

FileSaveAs Name:="<" & AccessFName & "<\" & ProjectFName,
FormatID:="MSProject.MDB8"

'FileSaveAs is a problem, I get a run-time error 1101 - Value is not
Valid

The code works when i specify a path,
AccessFName = Access File Path & File Name
ProjectFName = Project File Name