Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Formatting an array

My program takes information from a spreadsheet which is formated with
italics in some situations, and puts that information in an array, and
then adds it to a new worksheet.

I cannot figure out a way for my formatting to remain the same on the
end worksheet as it was on the worksheet it was taken from.

If there is a way please help!

Thanks!

Mickie

--
mickiedevries
mickiedevries's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10869

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

generally, if you want to copy formatting, you do a copy and paste.

An array (if you mean a VBA array) only holds values or formula - not
formatting.

Tom Ogilvy

"mickiedevries" wrote:

My program takes information from a spreadsheet which is formated with
italics in some situations, and puts that information in an array, and
then adds it to a new worksheet.

I cannot figure out a way for my formatting to remain the same on the
end worksheet as it was on the worksheet it was taken from.

If there is a way please help!

Thanks!

Mickie

--
mickiedevries
mickiedevries's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=10869
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=570880

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mcg mcg is offline

mickiedevries napisal(a):
My program takes information from a spreadsheet which is formated with
italics in some situations, and puts that information in an array, and
then adds it to a new worksheet.

I cannot figure out a way for my formatting to remain the same on the
end worksheet as it was on the worksheet it was taken from.

If there is a way please help!

Thanks!

Mickie

try