Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default search and select from list box...

I have w/sheet range a2:b1500 with mames of students and their id.number.In
a userform I created to find a student's id.number,I put a inputbox(textbox1),
one cmd button(cmdSearch),one listbox and two text boxes for students name
and id.number.My task is if a user puts 3 strings (student's name) and
seraches list of string matching names be populated in list box and after
se;ecting one from list the matching anme and id.number
should populate.Thanks in anticipation.