Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default add dynamic control (checkbox)

I don't know how many rows I will have (between 5 and 25), so I want t
create dynamic control. Does anybody know how to do this or how me
link were it is explained?

Thank you Pluu

--
Pluu
Pluut's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3723

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

For example, I try this for 1 checkbox, but it doesn't work.

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()

Dim chb As Control

Set chb = Controls.Add("Forms.CheckBox.1)")

End Sub

How can I let this work?

Thanks Pluu