Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How can I copy the values of all selected cells to the same cells inanother Sheet

Hi all,

how can I copy the values of all selected cells to the same cells in
another Sheet ?

Thanks for any help !

Hans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dim myCell as Range

For Each myCell In Selection
Worksheets("Other Sheet").Range(myCell.Address).Value = myCell.Value
Next myCell

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

wrote in message ...

Hi all,

how can I copy the values of all selected cells to the same cells in another Sheet ?

Thanks for any help !

Hans

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thank you, Bernie,