Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel & Candlestick Graphs?

Hi everyone,

Can Excel be used to plot things using candlesticks (same candlesticks
used today in plotting stock movements)?

If so, how?

Thanks,
Mike

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike -

Please see a reply in microsoft.public.excel.misc.

Please do not post the same message in multiple forums. And, if you must,
please indicate in each message that you have done so.

Since this is posted in the programming forum, does that mean that you want
a VBA solution?

- Mike
http://www.mikemiddleton.com

ups.com...