Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to avoid error?

I have the following formula in column "I". I have code that puts a range
of values in to column "G". The values must be pasted as "Values" as the
source range contains formulas. When the values are pasted, all the
formulas in "I" return an error. The weird thing is, if I double click any
of the cells in "G" and press enter, the error goes away. Any suggestions
on how to fix this?

=IF(ISBLANK(G3),"",ROUND(IF(OR(H3="cs",H3=""),G3,G 3/$E$3),2))

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi AD108,

It is unnecessary to open multiple threads for the same question.

One possible reason for the paucity of response may be that you failed to
show the problematic code.

That said, see your original post for one guess.

---
Regards,
Norman