Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default form activation?

I have learned how to activate a form to fill in data that starts in A1. I
would like to be able to place my data table at another location (ie c25:h50)
and activate the form to fill it.

The syntax below opens a form that is located at A1... I tried making the
range of my data table be at c25:h50 using a... " range ("c25:h50").select"
.... statement and the form always defaults to what is at A1?

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("A1").Select
ShowDataForm
End Sub

Also does the form that im using have to be on the same page as the data
table that im filling?

--
dr chuck