Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Produce Statistical Information

Hi Everyone,

This is for a Keno Lotto that has a Total Pool of 80 Numbers ( Numbers
1 to 80 ) of which you can Choose Anything from a Minimum of 1 Number
to a Maximum of 20 Numbers from the 80 Numbers.
What I would like to do is to have 4 Input Boxes Appear that Ask for :-

(1) How Many Numbers to Choose from ( 80 for Example ).
(2) The Total Numbers Drawn ( 5 for Example ).
(3) The Number of Matches ( =4 for Example ).
(4) The Number of Draws that should be Matched, the Frequency ( =8 for
Example ).

So for Example, the Macro should List Combinations of 5 numbers of
which ANY 4 Numbers OR More Match in More Than OR Equal to 8 Draws.

The Draw Numbers are in Cells B5:B1000.
The Drawn Numbers are in Cells C5:V1000.

I would like the Output to be in a Sheet Named "Results" and in the
Format :-
The Number of Times Matched, the Frequency ( as in 4 Above ).
The Combination Matched ( Numbers 10 21 28 47 72 for Example ).
The Draw Numbers that the Above was Matched ( Draw 02 08 12 13 14 15 16
17 for Example ).
Basically ALL Output to be in Individual Cells.

Any Help will be Greatly Appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
All the Best.
Paul