Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Export spreadsheet data to PDF or Word document

Hi!

I'm sitting here doing a simple salary calculations sheet in Excel an
since I'm including a print function, I was wondering if it wa
possible doing a "save a copy as PDF" function.

The spreadsheet's going to have a simple frontpage (1. sheet) and
calculation sheet (2. sheet).
The frontpage is going to have the basis for the calculation, the prin
function of the salary sheet and I was hoping for the "save a copy a
PDF" function.
It should have the option that I can choose where to save to.

Hope someone can help. TIA.

Ki

--
Kim Jesperse
Kim Jespersen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3714

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you have purchased and installed Adobe Acobat, click Tools, Add-I
and select Adobe PDFMaker, the Adobe toolbar will appear. A click o
the PDF button will then save your document

--
raypayett

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2956
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56867