Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Data from spreadsheet to Microsoft Word label document

I have a Excel spreadsheet that contains information that I would like to
export it to Microsoft Word label document so I can print labels from the
exported information. Below is a very small raw data of my spreadsheet.

A B C D
1 Hiway 2300 SRO 12345
2 Biway 1000 SRO 54321
3 Crossway 3400 SRO 11111
4 Driveway 1234 SRO 22222

I am able to export each cell individually to my word document, but I am
having to export for each cell and my document has over 14000 rows and
continously grows with each input I do. In all, my main goal is to be able
to input the first and last cell number that I would like exported to the
word document. So for example I would like to be able to input "2" as the
first cell and "3" as the last cell, so my word document label would look
like below:

label 1
Biway 1000
54321

label 2
Crossway 3400
11111

I hope I have explained myself well enough to get help
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would review the following KB article for the basics of Mail Merge using
Excel and you might want to post further inquiries to the Word Mailmerge and
Fax discussion group here at Office Online. I'm certain that you'll get more
assistance there regarding mail merge labels.
--
Kevin Backmann

"BDHale" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

In article , ?B?S2V2aW4gQg==?= wrote:
I would review the following KB article for the basics of Mail Merge using
Excel and you might want to post further inquiries to the Word Mailmerge and
Fax discussion group here at Office Online. I'm certain that you'll get more
assistance there regarding mail merge labels.

Agreed ... but as a possible fix, name your range and put that sheet first
in your workbook before merging. When merging, choose the named range as
your data source. Best of luck.