Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default print out a document directly from a cell in the same raw

I want to know how I do to make an cell as will print out a document in
another spreedsheet when im clicking the cell.
Kindly Janne
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Janne
You would have a macro named say, MyMacro. This macro would be in a
standard module and it would contain all the instructions to print whatever
you want printed. Then you would place the following macro in the sheet
module for the sheet that has the cell you want to click on, say A1. When
you click on cell A1, the following macro will call MyMacro. Please post
back if this is not clear or you need more. HTH Otto
If Target.Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If Not Intersect(Target, Range("A1")) Is Nothing Then _
Call MyMacro
End Sub

"Janne" wrote in message
I want to know how I do to make an cell as will print out a document in
another spreedsheet when im clicking the cell.
Kindly Janne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hallo Otto
Could you help me to fix the cell so I can print out thrue clicking on the
cell.
I work with 4 blades.
In the 1 I have an weekly planning för production and I want for each
articel print out an Workingorder how is placed on Blade 3 in a special
Databas/Artikel.
I have never done makron and dont even know how to put them in to Excel.
Kindly
Janne

"Janne" wrote in message
I want to know how I do to make an cell as will print out a document in
another spreedsheet when im clicking the cell.
Kindly Janne

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Janne
I don't follow what you are saying. When you say "blade" do you mean a
sheet in an Excel file? If you wish, send me your file or an example of
your file. Clearly show what you want printed and what cell you want to
click on to do the printing. I'll write the macros and place them properly
and send the file back to you. My email address is .
Remove the "nop" from this address. HTH Otto