Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Hyperlinks

Excel XP, Win XP
I have a list of hundreds of hyperlinked cells scattered throughout more
hundreds of non-hyperlinked cells. I want to remove the hyperlinks. What
is the code query for a hyperlinked cell?
Something like:
If ActiveCell....hyperlink...=True Then
Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you want to remove all hyperlinks in the worksheet.

Cells.Select
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete

HTH,
Paul

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Excel XP, Win XP
I have a list of hundreds of hyperlinked cells scattered throughout more
hundreds of non-hyperlinked cells. I want to remove the hyperlinks. What
is the code query for a hyperlinked cell?
Something like:
If ActiveCell....hyperlink...=True Then
Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If you're using XL XP or 2003 I'm pretty sure there's a way to format
hyperlinks to appear as regular text (i.e., not live links). Search the help
function, there may be a simpler way than writing code.

"PCLIVE" wrote:

If you want to remove all hyperlinks in the worksheet.

Cells.Select
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete

HTH,
Paul

"Otto Moehrbach" wrote in message
Excel XP, Win XP
I have a list of hundreds of hyperlinked cells scattered throughout more
hundreds of non-hyperlinked cells. I want to remove the hyperlinks. What
is the code query for a hyperlinked cell?
Something like:
If ActiveCell....hyperlink...=True Then
Thanks for your time. Otto

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming