Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Remove Hyperlinks

I have a couple of workbooks that have hyperlinks scattered throughout the
worksheet (many worksheets). Can I programtically remove all these with a
macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub hypergone()
Selection.Hyperlinks.Delete
End Sub

Just select the range you want to clean and run the macro
--
Gary's Student

"dthmtlgod" wrote:

I have a couple of workbooks that have hyperlinks scattered throughout the
worksheet (many worksheets). Can I programtically remove all these with a
macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sub RemoveLinks()
Dim ThisSheet as Worksheet, ThisLink as Hyperlink
For Each ThisSheet in ThisWorkbook.Worksheets
For Each ThisLink in ThisSheet.Hyperlinks
ThisLink.Delete
Next ThisLink
Next ThisSheet
- K Dales

"dthmtlgod" wrote:

I have a couple of workbooks that have hyperlinks scattered throughout the
worksheet (many worksheets). Can I programtically remove all these with a
macro?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

To delete all the hyperlinks from activsheet,

ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Delete

Regards,
Shah Shailesh
http://members.lycos.co.uk/shahweb/