Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA Editor: my default font is gone,Courier New(Western)

I don't know how, but the default font- Courrier New (Western) is no longer
on my Excel 2002, VBA Editor. How do I get it back? It sounds crazy, but
I'm kind of attached to it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hello -

Where is it gone? Have you checked Tools Options Editor Format Tab
Font:?

Joe

JVL_DarkHorse wrote:
I don't know how, but the default font- Courrier New (Western) is no longer
on my Excel 2002, VBA Editor. How do I get it back? It sounds crazy, but
I'm kind of attached to it.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Have you tried a Detect and Repair...?

I also just looked at my
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VBA\6.0\Commo n Registry Key, which
seems to contain the docking settings.

If you are comfortable with making changes to the Registry, I could
paste the export of my key and you could import it.

Joe