Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Changing the macro editor default settings

Good Morning

I am using excel as a daily log, and at the end of each day (7 AM)
it is closed and cleaned up. As part of the Cleanup macros that are no
longer needed are deleted. I am testing a macro to delete macros, but
it works to good !

It deletes all the macros for all the open sheets, not just the
sheet I want to clean up. The soulution is to manually change the
Macro source from a) All open workbooks to b) This workbook. I am
pretty sure that this is a default setting that comes in with the
worksheet, so that is where I have been looking, with little or no
success.

I am close to automating the whole cleanup process, this is one of
the last pieces. Any help you can provide will be gratefully
appreciated.

Paul

--
ppete83606
ppete83606's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26953

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What code is deleted depends on how you have written the macro.

If it loops over every project in the VBE, then you need to change it to
only do the projects you want or to exclude the projects you don't want.

Tom Ogilvy

"ppete83606" wrote
in message ...