Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Copy Excel Data to .CSV file

Ok Gang, This is going to be a Hard one for you Smart people.

I need a Super powerful Macro so when i click on the macro i
automatically saves the chosen data as a .CSV file.

I'll Give you E.g.

I enter data (numbers,text) from Cell "A1" across to Cell "G1" and dow
to "G12" then back to "A12" making a nice box full of Sexy data. The
After all that data is entered i Click on my Super Powerful Macro an
it gets all that information and saves it into a .csv file somewher
esle. So in the end i would have my normal Excel doc and my New .cs
doc.......

If anyone can help me with this you will be the smartest person alive

--
joelbeveridg
joelbeveridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3704

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

heeelppppp..... pleas

--
joelbeveridg
joelbeveridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3704
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56775

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It's only been a while.

Try this:
Dim InitialName As String
InitialName = ThisWorkbook.Name
With Worksheets("SexyData")
.SaveAs .Name & ".csv", xlCSV
End With
ThisWorkbook.SaveAs InitialName, xlNormal

You need add error trapping/check for existing files.

NickHK

"joelbeveridge"
wrote in message
news:joelbeveridge.2bybt2_1154587504.2656@excelfor um-nospam.com...

heeelppppp..... please

--
joelbeveridge
joelbeveridge's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567758

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Don't forget to check your other posts.

joelbeveridge wrote:

Ok Gang, This is going to be a Hard one for you Smart people.

I need a Super powerful Macro so when i click on the macro it
automatically saves the chosen data as a .CSV file.

I'll Give you E.g.

I enter data (numbers,text) from Cell "A1" across to Cell "G1" and down
to "G12" then back to "A12" making a nice box full of Sexy data. Then
After all that data is entered i Click on my Super Powerful Macro and
it gets all that information and saves it into a .csv file somewhere
esle. So in the end i would have my normal Excel doc and my New .csv

joelbeveridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37045
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567758

--

Dave Peterson