Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default What is Excel. :) HELP, save me

Hey People I'm drowing here.

Im looking for code that will allow me to enter a number (1,2,3 or 4
into any "A" cell and then cell C,D,E,G in that same row will hav
YES,NO,YES,YES.

E.g. I enter 1 in any "A" cell and that then adds Yes into Cell "C"
No into Cell "D" Needs to be on the same row as the 1 entered in Cel
"A" - (and so on).

Then later I could have if you enter 2 in cell 2 it would chage th
cell informtion. From YES,NO,YES,YES to NO,NO,YES,YES. Normal stuf
like that.

If anyone can help me ill name my first Child after you. Thanks fo
your tim

--
joelbeveridg
joelbeveridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3704

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you mean that once column C was set to YES by entering 1 in column A, it
should be left unchanged when 2 is entered in column A and reset contents of
only columns D,E,G?

Stefi

€žjoelbeveridge€ť ezt Ă*rta:

Hey People I'm drowing here.

Im looking for code that will allow me to enter a number (1,2,3 or 4)
into any "A" cell and then cell C,D,E,G in that same row will have
YES,NO,YES,YES.

E.g. I enter 1 in any "A" cell and that then adds Yes into Cell "C" -
No into Cell "D" Needs to be on the same row as the 1 entered in Cell
"A" - (and so on).

Then later I could have if you enter 2 in cell 2 it would chage the
cell informtion. From YES,NO,YES,YES to NO,NO,YES,YES. Normal stuff
like that.

If anyone can help me ill name my first Child after you. Thanks for
your time

--
joelbeveridge
joelbeveridge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37045

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

put in sheets code-window

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal T As Range)
If Intersect(T, Range("A1:A1000")) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
If T = 1 Then
T.Offset(, 2) = "YES": T.Offset(, 3) = "NO": T.Offset(, 4) = "YES":
T.Offset(, 5) = "YES"
End If
If T = 2 Then
T.Offset(, 2) = "NO": T.Offset(, 3) = "NO": T.Offset(, 4) = "YES":
T.Offset(, 5) = "YES"
End If
If T = 3 Then
T.Offset(, 2) = "?": T.Offset(, 3) = "?": T.Offset(, 4) = "?": T.Offset(,
5) = "?"
End If
If T = 4 Then