Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Attach all Open Workbooks to email as separate files?

I figured out how to attach the active workbook to an email, but is
there away to attach all open workbooks to a single email as separate
files?

I have no idea how to do it. What I have below is how I'm attaching
the active sheet.

Anyway to select all open workbooks so I can set the macro to open run
and attach all of them? I know how to do all of it except attaching
all of them.

Anyone have any ideas or done this before?

Thanks,

~J

Application.ScreenUpdating = True
Dim myattachment
Dim olNs As Object
Dim olMailItem
Dim olMail As Object
Dim olApp As Object
Dim ATTACH1 As String

ATTACH1 = ACTIVEWORKBOOK.FULLNAME
Set olApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set olNs = olApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
olNs.Logon
Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
olMail.Display

olMail.To = "RECIPIENTS"
olMail.CC = "RECIPIENTS"
'olMail.BCC =
olMail.Subject = "Daily Report for " & Format(Date - 1, "mmm-d-yy")
olMail.Body = "MESSAGE"

Set myattachment = olMail.Attachments
myattachment.Add ATTACH1
'Stop
''olMail.Send
'olNs.Logoff
'Set olNs = Nothing
'Set olMail = Nothing
'Set olApp = Nothing

nbaj2k
nbaj2k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36480
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=567616

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this

Change display to send if it is working correct

Sub Mail_workbook_Outlook()
'This example send the last saved version of each open workbook
'You must add a reference to the Microsoft outlook Library
Dim OutApp As Outlook.Application
Dim OutMail As Outlook.MailItem
Dim wb As Workbook
Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set OutMail = OutApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
With OutMail
.To = "
.CC = ""
.BCC = ""
.Subject = "This is the Subject line"
.Body = "Hi there"
For Each wb In Application.Workbooks
If wb.Windows(1).Visible And wb.Path < "" Then
.Attachments.Add wb.FullName
End If
Next
'You can add other files also like this
'.Attachments.Add ("C:\test.txt")
.display 'or use .Display
End With
Set OutMail = Nothing
Set OutApp = Nothing

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"nbaj2k" wrote in message

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I wish I could look this up on your site, but how do I add a referenc
to the Microsoft Outlook Library? I know I saw it somewhere, I don'
remember though.

Thanks for the help,

~

--
nbaj2
nbaj2k's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3648

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

1) Go to the VBA editor, Alt -F11
2) ToolsReferences in the Menu bar
3) Place a Checkmark before Microsoft Outlook ? Object Library
? is the Excel version number

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"nbaj2k" wrote in message

I wish I could look this up on your site, but how do I add a reference
to the Microsoft Outlook Library? I know I saw it somewhere, I don't
remember though.

Thanks for the help,

~J