Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide Pages

Hi...is it possible to hide some (not all) excel pages that perhaps contain
tables you don't want your staff to know?

Thanks

Gordon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dave...

Looks like excel programming from my end. Are there some wires crossed
somewhere?

Thanks

Gordon...

Gordon wrote:
Hi...is it possible to hide some (not all) excel pages that perhaps contain
tables you don't want your staff to know?

Thanks

Gordon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hmmmm, dont know whats going on but look you've come the right place to me.

sheets("you sheet name here").visible=false
or
sheet1.visible=false

to reverse just set it to true.

Gordon wrote:
Hi...is it possible to hide some (not all) excel pages that perhaps
contain
tables you don't want your staff to know?

Thanks

Gordon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Gordon,
For Worksheets you have 3 choice for .Visible:
?xlSheetHidden
0
?xlSheetVisible
-1
?xlSheetVeryHidden
2

As you can see, the first 2 evaluate to False & True. The user can reverse
these settings in the FormatSheetHide/UnHide.
However, if you use the 3rd option, the user cannot change, except by code.

NickHK