Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Number of pages in worksheet doesn't match Print Preview pages

I have a 16-page worksheet. When I try to print or go into print preview, it
shows the document is 160 pages. Upon review, it looks like it's just
printing 10 copies of the 16 page worksheet, but ONLY 1 COPY is chosen. This
doesn't happen with any other file/worksheet, and can't find why on this one.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On May 10, 4:12*pm, delru wrote:
I have a 16-page worksheet. *When I try to print or go into print preview, it
shows the document is 160 pages. *Upon review, it looks like it's just
printing 10 copies of the 16 page worksheet, but ONLY 1 COPY is chosen. *This
doesn't happen with any other file/worksheet, and can't find why on this one.

Is each worksheet only 1 page of printing? Try printing only 1 of
your worksheets and see if the selected print range gives you multiple
printed pages. This is what I would suspect rather that the app just
deciding to do multi copies.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'd look at the print range (on each of the 16 sheets). Make sure it's what
it's supposed to be.

If it looks ok, I'd look to see if I added page breaks by mistake.

ps. Do you mean that you have a 16 sheet workbook?

--

Dave Peterson