Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default HTML outputs to distribute

Hi guys,

I have a workbook which holds approx 5 spreadsheets, every sheet is a
result from a transformation (XSLT).

I've written a vba code that turns this transformation in an html
format, What I was wondering is to distribute every html result to your
differents sheets.

I know i'm probably clutching at straws but hey if you don't ask you
don't get.

In my VBA this string gets the transformation XSLT in an HTML format

Dim sHTML As String
sHTML = xmlDoc.transformNode(xslDoc)

I already tried this

Application.Goto Plan1
ActiveCell.Value = sHTML

and this

Plan1.Range("A1", "E10") = sHTML

But nothing fills this HTML output in one of my Excel sheets

Thanx

Marcos Hercules Santos