Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to generate a Map from an Excel Cross tab report using MapPoin

I have a requirement to develop a VB6 application, when I click a button the
application should automatically generate a Line Graph, Column Chart and a
Map on separate tabs of an Excel workbook using an existing cross-tab report
data (Report tab) from an Excel worksheet. I have installed MapPoint software
on my machine and I could see a MapPoint icon like Chart wizard in insert
menu.

Using Macro record feature and Chart Wizard I was able to develop an
automized code for creating Charts€¦Using MapPoint feature inherent to Excel
I was able to create a Map manually but I was not able to record any thing in
the Macro the moment I click on MapPoint Icon the macro recording stops. Can
any one help me in finding how to generate a Map from Excel cross tab report
using MapPoint Software? I appreciate all your help€¦thanks much in advance€¦

--
Have bugs free to have peace of mind!