Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel Routing Slip

Does anyone know how to use the xlRoutingComplete feature, so that when the
routing is complete it updates an excel file on the same network drive?
Listed below are two examples
1) The only xlRoutingComplete example I can find
2) What I kind of want to do

The only xlRoutingComplete example I can find:
This example resets the routing slip for Book1.xls if routing has been
completed.
With Workbooks("BOOK1.XLS").RoutingSlip
If .Status = xlRoutingComplete Then
.Reset
Else
MsgBox "Cannot reset routing; not yet complete."
End If
End With

What I kind of want to do
With ActiveWorkbook.RoutingSlip
If .Status = xlRoutingComplete Then

'Create LogWorkbook object and open Track_Bookings
Set LogWorkbook = Workbooks.Open("C:\Documents and
Settings\wisej\Desktop\Track_Bookings.xls")
'Finds the last cell with data in column B of the sheet
'Offset by 1 row so data will be entered on the first blank line
after
Set RngData = LogWorkbook.Sheets("Track_Bookings").Cells(Rows.Co unt,
2).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0)

'Just in case column E is blank and the range was set somewhere
above F6
If RngData.Row <= 6 Then Set RngData =
LogWorkbook.Sheets("Track_Bookings").Range("F6")

RngData.Offset(0, 1).Value = FormatDateTime(Now, vbLongDate)
RngData.Offset(0, 2).Value = FormatDateTime(Now, vbLongTime)

'Save changes and close workbook
LogWorkbook.Close SaveChanges:=True

Else
.Recipients = "Wise Joe"

End If
End With

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Joe

creating a routing slip in Microsoft Excel Bob Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 August 17th 09 04:30 PM
How do I set up a routing slip in Office Excel 2007? thecapn32 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 9th 07 05:18 PM
Routing Slip Andrew Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 October 24th 06 04:50 PM
routing slip Noemi Excel Programming 1 May 16th 06 01:16 AM
routing slip Jo Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 June 28th 05 07:20 AM