Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default routing slip

Hi
I have entered a routing slip code which works fine however the problem I am
having is when the person who receives the email opens up the email the
following message is shown:

"The attached document has a routing slip. When you are done reviewing this
document, choose Next Routing Recipient from the Microsoft Excel Send To menu
on the File menu to return the document to its sender."

Is there a way to get rid of this message as they dont need to do anything.

The only reason I am using the routing slip is because I am not aware of any
other way to add comments to the main body of an email when emailing an
attachment.

thanks
Noemi

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Noemi,

The only reason I am using the routing slip is because I am not aware of
any
other way to add comments to the main body of an email when emailing an
attachment.

Are you using Outlook?

See Ron de Bruin at:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm