Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default insert the value of a cell in a colum that is bigger of an preestablished value

I mean If I have this column
12
23
34
45
56
76
98

and an specific cell value is 50, I'd like to compare these value with
the values of all the column and choose the next one, in these case it
would be 56,
If the value of that cell were 15 then I'd like to introduce 23 in
another specific cell, how can I do that?
thanks

--
mogly69
mogly69's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=37000