Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default MS Forms 2.0 Object Library

I have a macro that runs in excel. It merges data from an excel worksheet
into a word doc. It runs once in awhile. I'm a beginner and decided to play
around with the references. I checked MS Forms 2.0 Object Library. Now I
can't get it unchecked and have copied the macro into a different workbook
that doesn't have that reference checked and it runs just fine. Is there a
way to get that off of my reference list?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Do you have a userform in that workbook or controls from the control toolbox ?
If you do you need the reference

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl