Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA extensibility library for deleting forms, modules, code etc...

I am looking to deleting all code (foms, modules etc) from the template
before closing. Chip Pearson examples/code from
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm
was very helpful in achieving the same.

Now i need to distribute this template to the users...but it won't work
unless
1) VBA extensibility library is referenced
2) In security settings i check the "Trust access to Visual Basic
Project"

Is there a way out for this situation....

Suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Ajit
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default VBA extensibility library for deleting forms, modules, code et

Frank, Thanks for your suggestion.

Actually i have couple of templates which are downloadable from Intranet.
Once user download on the system, template functionalty will only be
available untill it is used once. Once the values are spit on the excel
sheet...the functionality, code, data is of no use but resides in the
template. I am trying to get rid of it so that the unnecessary size gets
decreased.

Would you recommend another logic for this.

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
for the first one: Use late binding. For the second one: no solution as this
is a security feature and you should not be able to change this via code.