Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Email excel as body rather than attachment

I am trying to do the following...

I don't want to send any attachment...What I would like to do is t
email up to 4 people, all involved in the transaction..

For instance if Range("A1") 0 then

Email these 3 people....

this:

This step has been done, next step is....etc

Is there anyway to get this in the body of the email....Without an
security prompts.....Lastly, I don't know if this is possible, bu
could you add html code for the rest of the body?

thanks for any direction

Jos

--
jhahe
jhahes's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=2359

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Josh,

Ron de Bruin has a lot of examples on his site of integrating Excel with
email:

http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

Jake Marx
www.longhead.com

jhahes wrote:
I am trying to do the following...

I don't want to send any attachment...What I would like to do is to
email up to 4 people, all involved in the transaction..

For instance if Range("A1") 0 then

Email these 3 people....

this:

This step has been done, next step is....etc

Is there anyway to get this in the body of the email....Without any
security prompts.....Lastly, I don't know if this is possible, but
could you add html code for the rest of the body?

thanks for any direction

Josh

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

See this example and the CDO page