Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Counting rows

Hello,

I have a range of data in a column. This is separeted by a persons
name. I do not need the data below some of the names. I have already
created a macro to name the range in which each persons name appears. I
would like to (From the data Below) Keep the info for AJ & AndreV and
delete CALVINN and all the rows below him up until DAVIDA Then Keep
DAVIDA and all the info below him until BEVANA & delete all his info. I
was planning on doing a row count in order to achive this but cant get
my head around it. Any suggestions please?

AJ

Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Out of the Office

At Lunch
Available, No ACD

Available, No ACD
Out of the Office
13:38:11
ANDREV

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
In a Meeting
Out of the Office
Query / Processing

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Tea Break

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
Out of the Office
Tea Break

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing
43:10:43
CALVINN

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Tea Break

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
Out of the Office
Tea Break

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Away from desk
Follow Up
Tea Break

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Away from desk
Follow Up
Out of the Office
Query / Processing

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
EDD
Follow Up
Out of the Office
41:13:28

DAVIDA
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up

Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
Query / Processing

Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing

Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing

Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing
47:14:14

BEVANA
ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
On Leave
Query / Processing

ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
Available
Available, No ACD
Client Visit (External)
Client Visit (Internal)
EDD
Follow Up
In a Meeting
Out of the Office
Query / Processing

ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
At a Training Session
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (External)
Follow Up
Query / Processing

ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Query / Processing

ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
At a Training Session
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Out of the Office
Query / Processing
38:49:24
CHARLESA

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
Out of the Office

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up
Out of the Office

ACD - Agent Not Answering
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (External)
Follow Up
Query / Processing

At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Client Visit (External)
Client Visit (Internal)
Follow Up
Tea Break

ACD - Agent Not Answering
Admin
At a Training Session
At Lunch
Available
Available, No ACD
Away from desk
Follow Up

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

It seems somewhat arbitrary what you want keep and what to delete.
Can you explain the rule(s) that you follow ?

Otherwise loop through a list of people to keep, .Find them in this list.
Find the next value in UPPERCASE (if this is a rule). If this is not some
one to keep, delete

NickHK

"Pcxl" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I run a department in conjunction with another guy. I am removing the
names from his team off my list... Most of the time my report spits it
out in alphabetical order but sometimes not.