Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Paste worksheet into multiple workbooks

I have two issues.

1) I have two worksheets in a workbook that I want to copy into about 30
other workbooks - I would like to do it programmatically. How? This is my
backup solution.

2) Primary objective:
Copy the one worksheet from my master into all 30 workbooks. Then copy the
format of columns, color, merged cells, etc. from my master worksheet into
all the worksheets within each workbook inside a folder. However, ,one
workbook may have two worksheets and another could have ten.

Please Help.