Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default older site

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgro...ing&sloc=en-us

Above is the http I use to go to and it would avoid the community board and
just display the VBA site for Excel, but it is now redirecting and going to
the board which shows all the commuinities. Does anyone know how I can avoid
this?..

Thanks,
--
David

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I have them set up thusly
in outlook expresstoolsaccountsnewsmsnews.microsoft.com
then search for excel and select groups you desire

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software