Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default if statement evaluating to zero

Hi,

I am working on a spreadsheet and on my pc the following formula shows
blank or the vlookup value:
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(B11,SKUMap!$A$1:$F$766,3,FALSE )),"",(VLOOKUP(B11,SKUMap!$A$1:$F$766,3,FALSE)))

I went to my client's pc and instead of blank it shows zeros. I even
tried changing the formula to display a dash (-) instead of blank but
it still gave me zeros. It does display the vlookup value correctly.

I have Excel 2002. I unfortunately didn't get the version he has.

I can't seem to recreate it in my version of Excel.

Could this be a setting under Options in Excel?

Thank you,

Terry

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Terry,

Try going to ToolOptions and insure the zero value box is unchecke
under window options on your clients pc.

patel
patele's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3584
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=56642