Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default NEED HELP - I want last line of the sheet to go down automatically

Dear Friends,

I want the last line of the sheet to go down automatically if its previous
line is entered with data.

For example, my last line is in 20th row which will be filled with "*"
(stars). If the user enters in the first column in the 19th row then
automatically the 20th row having "* stars should go down to 21st row and the
20th row should get blank and should be ready for the user to enter the data.

Again if the user enters the data in the first column of the 20th row, then
the 21st row (which contains "*" stars) shouldgo down one row below and the
21st row should be blank and ready for the user to enter data.

Kindly help me to achieve this ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,
Sriram
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Office 2003 and 2007 have that functionality built-in.

Select your data
in 2003 : Data/List .. Create.
in 2007 : Data/Convert to Table.

then customize the to show the total row.

--
keepITcool

Sriram wrote in