Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Navigating a Queue

Hi there,

I've been trying out the Queue example in
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en...ntingqueue.asp
which works fine, but I'm wondering how I could add to the Queue class so
that I can select a specific item/index?

I have a form that selects an image at random on each button click event
("Next"). What I want to add is a "Back" functionality so that the user is
able to navigate back through the last three items (filenames).

Any clues on how to implement the backwards functionality?

Best regards

John