Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Navigating

I minimize Excel and size it so it uses 1/2 of my monitor window. I open
another window in the other half so I can copy data from this to Excel.

On worksheets, I'm having problems moving the Excel cells left to right
using the arrows [the boxed cell moves but Excel does not] and up/down using
my mouse [Excel moves but the the boxed cell does not].

Is there a way I can get the cells to move using either the arrows or my
mouse?

Thanks?