Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Those darn checkboxes!! Please help!!

I posted a little over a week ago a problem I was having with option
buttons and check boxes. I got a reply to exactly what I asked for,
however now I am running into a few other problems. I had asked how to
make the checkboxes uncheck and combo boxes go back to 'Choose a color'
when the 'Standard Features' option button was clicked and that code
worked famously:) . But now I am finding I need something just a
little more. I don't want the user to be able to check the checkboxes
or combo boxes unless they click on the 'Upgrade Features' option
button. In other words, I don't want them to be able to click on
anything at first except Upgrades, (Standard Features is already ticked
when they open the sheet). I have attached the same form as last time.

Also, when I activate Protection (Protect Sheet) after assigning the
macro 'Standard' to 'Standard Features', I get a pop-up saying I am
trying to change something that is protected and therefore read only.
I have the buttons unlocked. And I even tried it with the cell
unlocked as well. Any help or suggestions would be greatly
appreciated!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

|Filename: Paint Upgrades.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=5101 |