Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input mask on a form in Excel 2003

Hi My name is Lloyd
I know MS Access quite well, can you help me I want to put input mask to a
date on a field in a form in Excel eg. 2006/08/08.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Yes, I understand that. I assumed you mean using userform or a textbox from
the control toolbox toolbar. If not, where do you want to validate the data?

If you mean in a cell, then look at Data=Validation

Tom Ogilvy