Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Calendar Control

I just switched laptops, I went to create a new calendar in VB and under
Additional Tools I can not find the Calendar Control...... do I need to
re-download? if so where?

Thank You in advance for everyone who helps.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Try this..

Dim x As Integer, y As Integer
Dim varRef As Variant
On Error Resume Next
For x = 20 To 0 Step -1 'Major version
For y = 20 To 0 Step -1 'Minor version
varRef =
ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.References.AddFromGuid("{ 86CF1D34-0C5F-11D2-A9FC-0000F8754DA1}",
x, y)
Next y
Next x

Hope this Helps

Duncan

Benz wrote:
I just switched laptops, I went to create a new calendar in VB and under
Additional Tools I can not find the Calendar Control...... do I need to
re-download? if so where?

Thank You in advance for everyone who helps.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I found that unless you have a copy of access installed you dont get the
MSCAL.ocx files.

search on the web for calendar ocx I think its version 10 at the mo.

look for:

MSCAL.cnt
MSCAL.DEP
mscal.GID
MSCAL.hlp
MSCAL.oca
MSCAL.ocx

then register the little blighter.

--
MattShoreson
MattShoreson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3472

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Sorry Benz,

I was in too much of a rush to think properly maybe, this is a little
bit of code someone donated to me when I wanted to ensure the control
was added on startup...not really what you wanted though...I should
have read your post twice!

Duncan

Benz wrote:

Thank You!!

"MattShoreson" wrote:

I found that unless you have a copy of access installed you dont get the
MSCAL.ocx files.

search on the web for calendar ocx I think its version 10 at the mo.

look for:

MSCAL.cnt
MSCAL.DEP
mscal.GID
MSCAL.hlp
MSCAL.oca
MSCAL.ocx

then register the little blighter.

--
MattShoreson
MattShoreson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=3472
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564326

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

however, if you're deploying the app at work make sure the users hav
got the ocx installed

--
MattShoreso
MattShoreson's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...nfo&userid=347