Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Auto Updating of Progress Reports...

Here's the scenario: I have a project master progress curve which I update
from 8 progress curves of related subprojects. All curves are in the same
format as the master. The update information for Subproject 1 and in the
master is in Row 87 from L87:CN87, set up as 3 months and its related
quarter, the quarter summing the previous 3 months. Subsequent subprojects
are in sequential rows below.

Here's what I need to do: Open the master, run a macro to open Subproject 1
located in the same folder, go across Row 87 to the current month's update,
grab that number and put it in the related month in Row 87 of the master
progress curve. Then, open up Subproject 2 and do the same thing...etc.,
until the master is updated with the info from all the subprojects.

Some rows may change, and I will be adding rows, so I would need the
flexibility in the macro/formulas to change/add as needed.

Thanx in advance............TomCat