Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macros in Excel and Word

Hello,
I have a small problem that is becoming a big one. I have an Excel workbook
that contains links to word documents. The excel page is a list of best
practices and some of the best practice suggestions have associated visuals.
The word document(s) contain the visuals. I would like this Excel page to be
easily printable with the visuals so I am trying to set up a macro that will
print the excel page then print the supporting word documents. So far my
macro will print the excel page, that part was easy, but the marco stops
after word is opened. Basically, all I need the macro to do is open the word
document, print it, and close the word document. If there is a way to print
word documents from Excel (using macros) without opening the Word document
this would be preferable because when the user prints it will take more time
to open and close Microsoft Word which should be eliminated, if possible.

Can anyone offer suggestions on how to accomplish this?
--
Michael J. Nowak
Energy Systems/Dow Chemical
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Personally I capture Excel screens, crop them and paste the images in
Word.

--
raypayette

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29569