Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Variables... Help!

Can anyone help?

At the minute I have script that reads:

Windows(€œInd ot data.xs€).Activate

Sheets(€œ190906€).Select

But I want the 190906 to be a variable input via a form or cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

try...

hawb = InputBox("Sheet Name")
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Graeme wrote:

Can anyone help?

At the minute I have script that reads:

Windows("Ind ot data.xs").Activate

Sheets("190906").Select

But I want the 190906 to be a variable input via a form or cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

or if you want it fixed in a cell...

hawb = Range("A1").Value
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Duncan wrote:

try...

hawb = InputBox("Sheet Name")
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Graeme wrote:

Can anyone help?

At the minute I have script that reads:

Windows("Ind ot data.xs").Activate

Sheets("190906").Select

But I want the 190906 to be a variable input via a form or cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Graeme,

Has this worked for you?

Duncan

Duncan wrote:

or if you want it fixed in a cell...

hawb = Range("A1").Value
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Duncan wrote:

try...

hawb = InputBox("Sheet Name")
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Graeme wrote:

Can anyone help?

At the minute I have script that reads:

Windows("Ind ot data.xs").Activate

Sheets("190906").Select

But I want the 190906 to be a variable input via a form or cell.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Duncan

Help much appreciated. Suggested fix has worked.

Ta.

Graeme

"Duncan" wrote:

Graeme,

Has this worked for you?

Duncan

Duncan wrote:

or if you want it fixed in a cell...

hawb = Range("A1").Value
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Duncan wrote:

try...

hawb = InputBox("Sheet Name")
Sheets(hawb).Activate

Duncan

Graeme wrote:

Can anyone help?

At the minute I have script that reads:

Windows("Ind ot data.xs").Activate

Sheets("190906").Select

But I want the 190906 to be a variable input via a form or cell.

Sum if 2 variables ksel Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 June 18th 09 09:45 AM
Not at all clear on use of variables and/or object variables JMay-Rke Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 11 July 4th 08 06:36 PM
Variables Lee Excel Programming 1 June 16th 05 09:28 PM
Variables Mike NG Excel Programming 7 June 4th 05 03:19 PM
Variables Kelford Excel Programming 2 June 2nd 05 01:14 PM