Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
lee lee is offline

Default Variables

How do I declare a vairiable that will be available in other forms, I'm new
to VB and will need some examples please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bac bac is offline

Using

GLOBAL vname as vType

in place of:

Dim vname as vType

will make the varable available to all running processes for as long as this
instance of Excel remains open/running

bac

"Lee" wrote:

How do I declare a vairiable that will be available in other forms, I'm new
to VB and will need some examples please.

Not at all clear on use of variables and/or object variables JMay-Rke Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 11 July 4th 08 06:36 PM
Variables Mike NG Excel Programming 7 June 4th 05 03:19 PM
Variables Kelford Excel Programming 2 June 2nd 05 01:14 PM
Variables No Name Excel Programming 2 July 9th 04 05:37 AM
variables jim c. Excel Programming 1 October 16th 03 01:31 PM